Thursday, May 2, 2013

New Blog

I decided to start a new blog for a couple of reasons:

  1. Blogspot seems more popular among historical costumers so I thought it might make it easier to follow people
  2. It's attached to google accounts, which I use (I keep losing the password for Wordpress)
  3. I was feeling dissatisfied with the name of my blog (especially that the title and address were different)
  4. Setting up the new one seemed like a useful way to procrastinate from doing anything important.  
Sadly I still felt uninspired about titles. How do people do these things? So I'm not sure which one I'll keep using, but for now I've copied the posts that are reasonably recent and non-pointless.  The old one is here: http://melegance.wordpress.com/

At the moment I'm happy with blogspot except for one thing: Occasionally the title loads in Comic Sans instead of pretty curly font. And then the whole thing seems futile.

No comments:

Post a Comment